Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Now there are people who are going to punish us if we don’t or forget add alt text by not echoing our spouts.

Really? This isn’t kindergarten folks.

Why do you have to police us? Please unfollow me if you’re in this policing group.
11:22 PM - Aug 11, 2023 (Edited)
RayneTheCoder
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
Yeah, I noticed a certain poster had replied to one of my meme spouts with the alt text. Just like replying with spelling and grammar corrections. B*L*O*C*K.

If I remember alt text or don't is my business. The concern trolls/online hall monitors can buzz off.

So Rude.
11:30 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to RayneTheCoder.
It just pisses me off that these people want to make the rules and we must follow. Fuck that.
11:31 PM - Aug 11, 2023
RayneTheCoder
A
If they want to require a certain behavior, then (at a minimum) the platform needs to be changed so that your image/meme is visible AS you type alt text. But it isn't and I have shortterm memory issues which requires that I scribble the info on paper before uploading the image or I forget it.
11:37 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
The spouters are just acting childish. I sometimes forget to add the alt text…and they have the audacity to punish me by not echoing my spout….please
11:40 PM - Aug 11, 2023
RayneTheCoder
A
Their behavior is so Facebookish. But I don't let them harsh my Spoutible mellow...I block those nosey buggers lol. Take that! 😁
11:46 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
11:48 PM - Aug 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}