Sarah Apfel
A
I'll always be appalled that abusive despicable dishonest drunken wretch #RonnyJackson was ever allowed within the same room as #ForeverPotusObama . That he was allowed to be President Obama's personal physician? Fucking terrifying.
Allwftopic @Allwftopic
Former Trump physician and current Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) threatened a state trooper amid an altercation with authorities at a rodeo last month, ….

Jackson threatened to beat the state trooper and “bury” a - sheriff in the next election https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-news-2663415969/
11:32 PM - Aug 11, 2023
04:41 PM - Aug 12, 2023 (Edited)
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Someone else posted how glad they were that Jackson never had to treat Obama for anything more serious than a head cold.

The more I see of Jackson, the more thankful I am for Obama's great health.
05:23 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
Absofuckinglutely.
05:24 PM - Aug 12, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
That part! It’s frightening to think of the access and close proximity these 🤡 had to Obama and his family.
04:52 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Exactly! It's STILL horrifying. And @ecsbrooklyn reminds me that not only did President Obama have to deal with Jackson, he had traitor Michael Flynn in his orbit, too! Ulp.
04:53 PM - Aug 12, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
I never understood it. Makes no sense. Pres Obama had to deal with him AND Flynn.
04:47 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
Oh shit yes: Forgot he had Flynn around, too! Yikes!
04:50 PM - Aug 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}