June is LGBTQ+ PRIDE Month ??️‍?
A
thread 1/3
I have had a hella week! 3 days I had medical tests & doc appts. Each of those days was an hour trip one way. Mammogram. Obviously invented by a man. Having one's boobs intentionally smashed. Oy. Ought to be that you lay flat on a table & suction pulls your boobs tight & take pix.
01:24 AM - Aug 13, 2023
A
thread 2/3
8 yrs ago I had bilateral breast cancer, lumpectomies followed by 18 wks radiation that literally burned my skin off. This week normal mammogram & didn't have to wait while they read it or anything. A gift! A blessing! Just being treated ordinary. Next a bone density scan.
01:30 AM - Aug 13, 2023
A
thread 3/3
Already got the results in the portal! Osteopenia, hooray, NOT osteoporosis. Two down. 📋✅✅ Next up. A cardio echo, which is an ultrasound of the heart. Why don't they just say that?!! I do not know the results yet. Also sat down with cardiologist & with primary care. Now I'm behind on everything.
01:35 AM - Aug 13, 2023
A
Yes, it would be so much better! You have to stand in awkward positions & be very still while one breast is literally clamped into an awkward position. Squoosh. OUCH. Clamp like vise grip.
In response to Djibber Djabber.
01:38 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Djibber Djabber
A
In response to June is LGBTQ+ PRIDE Month ??️‍?.
😢 I’m sorry.
03:03 AM - Aug 13, 2023
A
In response to Djibber Djabber.
Thank you! I know that is not sarcasm.
09:13 AM - Aug 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}