Michael Morgan
A
I reviewed #Spoutible before it launched. I'm keen to create a follow up article that features your voice too. If you feel like reading my review before leaving your own comment here it is:
08:26 PM - Feb 03, 2023
PKajol Wheats
A
In response to Michael Morgan.
Good review Micheal. 2 things I'll love to see improvement on are:
1. Change the position of the 'Spout' off bubble to the left away from the 'likes' feature. It's difficult to reach the likes feature.
2. Make the edit feature easily visible to access. I'm struggling to find the edit button😫
02:52 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Tara Strange
A
So far, Spoutible has the same feel that I got as a 15 year old in 1996 when I first got onto AOL and found friends that I'd never met, in Chat Rooms. I didn't know them but they were there and we found common ground to talk about this or that. The last couple days has been the same. It's been nice.
02:50 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Maggie B. Black
A
Spoutible is breath of fresh air. The site seems to have a more friendlier and welcoming atmosphere. I’ve enjoyed the fact that the learning curve is minimal and the quick turnaround addressing any issues.
09:34 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Margo Green
A
Great article. I just got on today and have been trying it out. Much to my delight, I'm liking everything I'm seeing and so far have had a great experience. It's easy, it's safe, it's fun, and I'm meeting lots of new people and having great conversations.
09:20 PM - Feb 03, 2023
MaggieMae
A
Excellent review and truth! I agree with everything you posted... especially "Twitter Killer!" Love it! TFS! 🐳 💙
09:14 PM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}