Jasmine
A
I wish folks would just try, for one week not to talk about, think or watch Trump. Like free yourself…. there’s a million other white man out there just like this guy. Leave it alone.

Fight hard for what you believe in, and the communities that matter to you. And stop giving this man so much play
09:19 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Richard Hudak
A
In response to Jasmine.
Only one man attempted to remain in power in a self-coup. So I’m sorry, I respectfully disagree. If we are to preserve our democratic republic, we need to keep taking about this so it doesn’t happen again.
09:25 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Jasmine
A
You don’t think John D Rockefeller was installing presidents. I don’t think you have a very good understanding of what white men in power with money do, but they play God. This is nothing new. And what benefit comes to the world of us continuing to tweet memes about him.
In response to Richard Hudak.
09:27 AM - Aug 13, 2023
Richard Hudak
A
In response to Jasmine.
Having read Rep. Raskin’s “Unthinkable,” I’m convinced that our nation’s foundations remain under threat. Understanding how, we have a better chance of avoiding becoming Nazi Germany. That’s a very focused reason to reflect on his misdeeds and continued appeal to some Americans.
09:34 AM - Aug 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}