Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
Just unfollowed another sneering-at-Garland account. The know-it-all-ery and arrogance is just... beyond my bandwith.

Garland bashers are EXHAUSTING, and COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, pretending they're smarter than all the rest of us.
11:24 AM - Aug 13, 2023 (Edited)
Blaq3G
A
In response to Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé.
There are going to be differing opinions on Garland. Personally, I think he's Biden's biggest mistake. Garland cheerleaders act as if experienced lawyers don't have the same complaints. I'd like to know if Weismann, Katyal, Tribe, etc are being unfollowed by the same people as well?
12:13 PM - Aug 13, 2023
A
In response to Blaq3G.
I haven't followed Tribe in years.
12:20 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Blaq3G
A
I hear you. But he is a recognized expert on the subject. I'm just saying that we're not all going to be in agreement on Garland, and that us non lawyers aren't the only ones who feel that way about him. It's a legit criticism.
01:21 PM - Aug 13, 2023
A
In response to Blaq3G.
You can really stop trying to persuade me. I am sick of ALL the spoilers, the screamers on this topic are only one breed of them. Have a nice day.
01:31 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Blaq3G
A
I'm not trying to persuade you of anything. Just posting an opinion on an open forum.
01:33 PM - Aug 13, 2023
A
In response to Blaq3G.
Which is fine, but instead of burying it in my replies you are welcome to take it out in the open on the main TL and speak on your own. The forum is open, but this is exactly the thing I was calling exhausting, and I'm not obligated to entertain you in my own mentions.
01:36 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Blaq3G
A
You have issues. I can post where I want. I literally posted an opinion, with no hostility at all. If you didn't like it, you didn't have to respond. I can't tell you where and what to post. Don't respond and you won't hear from me again. Simple.
01:40 PM - Aug 13, 2023
A
In response to Blaq3G.
I have issues, yes. With people constantly using MY replies for a soapbox. You are genuinely welcome to speak in the real open forum instead of hiding in my comments. I promise, it'll be more effective.

If you consider this hostility, I can assure you your issues are worse than mine.
01:43 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Blaq3G
A
Hiding? Responding to your post will be in your replies. Don't post if you're that sensitive to differing opinions.
01:46 PM - Aug 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}