Professor Kyle
A
LOL. a) Columnists need to stop trying to make Pence happen. He's a sexist bigot...and literally everyone hates him. b) Pence couldn't deliver a powerful message about anything.
05:16 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Kyla Boyse
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
In the end, *he* decided to join the presidential ticket with 45. He's an unpatriotic hypocrite and slimeball of the highest order, just for that one choice alone. After that, there's nothing he can do subsequently to convince me he's any net benefit to our nation.
07:34 PM - Aug 13, 2023
HumTeach
A
It's hilarious listening to wannabes every four years, bellowing about what THEY will do when they are in the White House.

Never gonna happen - Pence, DeSantis, Haley, RFK Jr., all just pissing in the wind.

I really don't know why the press bothers except that they always need more clickbait.
06:03 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
#Pence’s lack of self-awareness
is a thing to behold!

Like we didn’t see him kissing ass daily, looking adoringly at the man who would call for his assassination…

Like we don’t know that he needed Dan Effing Quayle to convince him to do the right thing…

#Basta , MikeyP.
ENOUGH! Go home.
05:31 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Right?? He's such a slimy loser with no morals whatsoever.
05:38 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
If Pence changed any maga minds, it wouldn't be powerful, it would be a miracle.
05:29 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Ken The Plumber.
Right??
05:40 PM - Aug 13, 2023
scribblegurl
A
I'm falling asleep just reading the headline.
05:28 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to scribblegurl.
💯🥱
05:40 PM - Aug 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}