Layla
A
So here is my Rep that supported Jan 6th now calling for secession to separate red states from blue states.

She probably meant to say she wants segregation.

She is a disgrace and embarrassment and should be removed from office. I'm ashamed I live in an area that elected her.
12:53 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Dr. Chris Jones
A
In response to Layla.
It’s crazy
08:41 AM - Feb 21, 2023
RosieTroost
A
In response to Layla.
Well, one of the many, many things I don't understand about MTG is.... does she not realize her own state is purple? You've got two Democrats as senators. So, you know, which side, red or blue, does she think Georgia is on, exactly?
02:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Layla
A
In response to RosieTroost.
She's just trying to grift off anger and fear. This district was redrawn and more people from a blue county were added in an attempt to dilute another district. This state is changing. If we had a different candidate for Gov we could have won that too.
03:51 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Robert Fair
A
In response to Layla.
And I thought I had it bad when I had Claudia Tenney as my rep..
01:46 PM - Feb 20, 2023
CrissieP #OGVoter
A
In response to Layla.
If you and all my friends and fam could relocate to areas represented by competent people, I'd say let the red areas go right NOW. good riddance. idiot reps like MTG would actually have to govern and it would be a disaster.
01:00 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Layla
A
In response to CrissieP #OGVoter.
I would gladly relocate and have spoken with my husband about it. If the opportunity arises we will.
01:05 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Quasar
A
In response to CrissieP #OGVoter.
It's an idea that's rolled around in my head even though it's not really a feasible task. There would have to be two separate governments intermingled throughout the country with trade deals and transport treaties. It would be nice if the blue states could get universal healthcare and such though.
01:27 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Michelle Tarbox
A
In response to Layla.
I feel like karma will get her in the end
01:00 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Michelle Tarbox.
I'm hoping karma is a jail cell.
01:06 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}