Christopher Bouzy
A
Here is my statement regarding our policy on adult nudity and sexual content.
07:37 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Are sex workers allowed to post provocative images as long as their nipples or genitals or anus are censored? The whole point of a sex worker advertising is meant to arouse, so as is, your policy is too strict.

I had a public conversation on Twitter last night with my Domme. Would that be ok here
11:19 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Although certain areas between Dom/me & sub work best in public, ex, humiliation fetishes, surely you do understand that to post it here would be crossing the SSC line, right? And that's even aside from payment processor & app host concerns for Spoutible. Besides, there are sites for that. Use them.
11:37 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Mynxie.
SSC is abelist. RACK is best policy now. It was just banter between us, not a fucking scene. But it was definitely adult content.

The payment processor argument is absolutely based in anti sex work so miss me with that.

This site should be a safe space for all conversations that aren't bigote
11:47 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Hmmm... and what does the "C" stand for in RACK? OOohh, look at that, "Consensual"

Except that having your play scenes in public means that others are exposed to it that did not give their consent. Have you taken a look at the Explore tab? Spouts from everyone are displayed there *flicks*
12:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Mynxie.
It wasn't a scene. Thanks for assuming that tho. It was a conversation that mentioned the word "cum". Oh the horror!

This. Is. Why. No. Adult. Content. Is. Too. Vague. A. Policy.
12:08 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Save your pearl clutching drama llamaing. We have only what YOU said to go by, so don't act pissy bc assumptions were made bc of YOUR own vagueness. That's on you.

It also seems you were purposely being disingenuous since you just used the language here. So where's the concern then?🤷🏽‍♀️
12:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Mynxie.
I literally said it was banter and not a scene. Your tone is becoming aggressive, may I ask why?

My concern is not knowing if the word "cum" is against adult content. I have no idea of knowing this because of how vague the policy is.
12:23 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Except that a scene CAN be played out in banter, as you should well know. It's all a dance of the minds, after all.

Aggressive tone? Saying it does not make it so.

If you truly are concerned about using the word, then simply ask Mr Bouzy if it is allowed.
12:34 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Mynxie.
He's literally in this post. He can respond. His letter is still vague as fuck. Safe space for LGBTQ as long as you're sexless and humorless is how it reads.

God forbid the full facet of ourselves be allowed to exist
12:59 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Except you asked nothing specific to be answered. So why go through all the bs that you just did if your concern was about using a certain word? You could have just asked that.

No, the policy does NOT read that way.

No one is saying you can't exist, so stop conflating the two
01:11 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
Conflating.
In response to Mynxie.
01:18 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Jammy.
Yes, conflating.
01:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Jammy
A
In response to Mynxie.
I'm done with you now. If Bouzy cares enough he can see where I've engaged with him under several posts and where enough people have asked him to explain better that he thinks this is a coordinated attack
01:27 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}