ざらめんようまる
A
She continues to love herself for her love of revealing fashion, despite the fact that she must have been very surprised and scared by the damage this time. Her resolute attitude is very cool and I admire it.
09:01 AM - Aug 14, 2023
ざらめんようまる
A
In response to ざらめんようまる.
I just got to know her this morning and it almost made me a fan of hers. Well, I can't call myself a fan without knowing what she does as a DJ.I also don't think she would appreciate being liked by people from the same country as those who did her terrible harm.
09:08 AM - Aug 14, 2023
ざらめんようまる
A
Not a few Japanese have not only harmed her, but have taken to SNS to blame her for her attire and performance, and to beg her not to hate Japan.It's so bad it makes me dizzy.
In response to ざらめんようまる.
09:13 AM - Aug 14, 2023
ざらめんようまる
A
In response to ざらめんようまる.
However, I think that the perception of sexual crimes in Japan is so distorted that it is difficult to refute the notion that this is the national character of the country.
09:13 AM - Aug 14, 2023
ざらめんようまる
A
In response to ざらめんようまる.
I hope that all the perpetrators of the case will be arrested as soon as possible so that the injustice of her victimization will be more widely known and her emotional trauma will heal.
09:21 AM - Aug 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}