Christopher Bouzy
A
Nothing in my spout suggests I would be able to get an app approved. I said I would've found a way to make it work. Which means a self-hosted Android app. It also means replacing ads with another revenue stream. That said, if you find me to be untrustworthy, there are many other options.
Brooqs @Brooqs
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
01:38 PM - Feb 20, 2023
WorldofAroma
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Hi @cbouzy I wasn’t part of Twitter but took the poll at the start re having sexual content on the platform which I was against. My thoughts were around prevention and protection of adults and of children that have been exploited over on twitter. This is an example of it.
03:50 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Pinky Donaldson
B
Aww, Please give Christopher a break; you want him to do everything at once; this is a new platform, chill even Facebook, and Twitter had to work out bugs.
05:07 PM - Feb 21, 2023
RedSqurrl
A
I swear some of these guys just want to complain for the sake of it🙄
03:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Anthony Rivera
A
If this is a marketing and app decision as people and the email suggest it’s fine but you keep pushing the “we voted and discussed” narrative and since this was built up as a community influenced app I’m confused on when the community was asked.
02:28 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Randy Resnick
A
In response to Anthony Rivera.
Hi, sorry what email? Was there a recent email? I did not get one, just as I didn't get the one about the breach. I see a bunch of replies by @cbouzy but can't find the actual topic.
04:26 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Dot
A
In response to Anthony Rivera.
Because "voted and discussed" was & is a massive part of Spoutible's development. Everything from the name, to the logo, to the character limit was decided by voting and discussing.
12:18 PM - Mar 04, 2024
VotingMatters ⚖️.
A
Not gonna wait around, just straight-up blocking a lot of these people who are just here to harass the owner.
02:10 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Henning Dekant
A
This is a marvellous platform. Here’s to wishing you all the strength in the world to handle the inevitable contention that comes with managing a social network app.
02:09 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
I was following Aaron, but no more. I’m done with crap like that. His comments about this reek of white privilege. Telling a black business owner how to run his site/business to accommodate HIM and a small amount of others. Never mind that the policy was voted on by us before Spoutible ever began.
02:07 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
💜to you, Chris.
02:02 PM - Feb 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (choc101) can see their posts

Nadeem Ahmed
A
@cbouzy you have more patience than I do. This is an organized campaign - that is obvious. Ignore the trolls.
01:45 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Razorback Jack
A
I love the “no ads” cluster f***ing up the place. Keep things tidy. 😁
01:41 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}