Christopher Bouzy
A
🔥WOW!!! This document was released by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office and subsequently retracted. The document suggested that Trump might face multiple felony charges, including those related to the RICO Act. The official confirmation regarding the filing of these charges is pending.
02:04 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
We are in the middle of a local recall and the people we are recalling are Donald Trump dopplegangers and, I live in a conservative community. It looks like we are going to succeed. Some more dirt came out today regarding the people we are recalling. It's a good Monday.
02:25 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Excellent. It would be great to hear more about those races if you care to share some names. Maybe people who have been sleepwalking through these dangerous times are finally waking up. Good luck to your community!
In response to Mary Becker.
02:50 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad.
I'm going to show a bit now. My FB post: "This is a letter to Cliff Dobler. That's the guy that bankrolls Schmitz and Dent. It is now a part of public records because Mr. Noble read it at the last BOT meeting. Thank you Mr. Noble. Dobler has the nerve to apply for a position at IVGID.
02:58 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
2. Go 1 hour 32 minutes into the meeting to see Mr. Noble properly questioning Dobler and then Schmitz and Dent coming to Doblers defense. Pathetic. These people have got to go.
02:59 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad.
Thank you. I'm thinking about doing a thread about it once it's over. If I do I hope you will see it.
02:55 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Ok my technique is sloppy but here’s the letter and I hope it’s in order!
03:06 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Now following and will be looking out for your thread. Thanks.
03:06 PM - Aug 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}