Joyous Warrior
A
Today, Aug 14, 2023, D. Trump wrote a threatening message in his truth social, threatening a witness that is supposed to testify tomorrow. I’m not giving Trump space here. I just want to understand how his bond is not revoked. Stunning.
02:53 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Jose Gonzalez
A
In response to Joyous Warrior.
It's actually a fact driven question. The witness he is talking about is in Georgia (former Lt. Gov). He has 3 pending criminal cases: NY State coverup of payment to Stormey Daniels; FL Fed M-a-L stolen documents case; DC Fed obstruction and conspiracy. (see next Spout to this msg.)
03:42 PM - Aug 14, 2023 (Edited)
Jose Gonzalez
A
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
2/ Each of those has a bond and protective order. There is currently no indictment in Georgia, so no bond or protective order. The only way I see actionable witness tampering is if the Lt Gov of Georgia is a potential witness in DC.
03:45 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Joyous Warrior
A
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
Thank you for the info. I know where T is being indicted, but I (wishful thinking) thought that the man he threatened today was a potential witness against T. But since he hasn’t yet been indicted by Fani Willis, I guess no arrests today.
06:22 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Naja pallida
A
If it were anyone else, they would have been locked up already, for some reason, he always has to be carefully coddled... but on the plus side, he just keeps adding more evidence that can and will be used against him.
03:23 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rosetta
A
They need to just go ahead and pick him up now for detention until the trial.
02:58 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Joyous Warrior
A
In response to Rosetta.
I want the FBI at his door, or at his good cart, with lots of cops and handcuff him and take him away till any & all trials.
03:03 PM - Aug 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}