Rebecca Mauk
B
thread 1/5
There are times I try to make a point and my message is garbled. I am always open to clarifying questions when I fail to be clear and concise.

Most of you don't know me, actually no IRL friends here yet. I'm trying to fix that.

In 2016 I blogged. It was a lot like Jeff Tiedrich without the
09:51 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
thread 2/5
followers. Lots of cussing, lots of truth, and lots of fury.

I tried to get people to see TFG for what he has always been, and always will be. I tried to shovel the shit off of Hilary, that they buried her with, so people could see she was the most qualified person to ever run for President.
09:55 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
thread 3/5
There was no way to sway the white women who didn't like her. White women got trump elected. Plain and simple.

Angry white men and ignorant white women could get him elected in 2024.

The 14th Amendment needs to be used to ensure that his traitorous, racist, bigoted, lying ass never again sits
09:59 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
thread 4/5
in the Oval Office.

Barring that, white people need to step up, get out the vote, and stop depending on Black women (and men) to save our asses.

The marginalized have carried the load long enough. If we want to be seen as allies, we need to prove it. Every day, and especially at the ballot box!
10:04 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
thread 5/5
In no way is my intent to further marginalize LGBTQ+, all BBIMP, or anyone who has been made to feel "less than".

They have all carried the weight. It's time we share the burden.
10:07 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Indeed.
08:47 AM - Aug 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}