Doxy Music ?™
A
Also stole this from Twitter ... discovered it about a year ago, & quite frankly, were amazed.

The more we learned about him, the more we formed the view that as a humanitarian & Statesman, he was just ahead of his time 40+ years ago, even by todays standards.

#JimmyCarter
02:46 PM - Feb 20, 2023
ann heffner
A
In response to Doxy Music ?™.
he was a quiet hero in so many ways for all of his life. not just one of our best presidents ever, but one of the planets best human beings.
05:55 PM - May 02, 2023
nickrich56
A
A truly amazing soul. God bless Jimmy Carter💖
10:02 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Judes
A
Seriously under appreciated. America didn’t realize what a gem we really had elected. Reagan basically cheated him out of the election by cutting a deal to release the prisoners after the election. Typical GOP bs
07:08 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Judes.
British, but did grow up in the States (1981 - 1984) during Regan years, returning to the UK in our early teens.

Folk, including us were not politically aware, were blind to the tricks being played.

During covid, we were #aWOKEn , although to British politics ... but they all pull the same tricks.
07:53 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:40 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
My respect for Jimmy Carter knows no bounds. What an incredible man.....his entire life.
04:39 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
And he was too humble to brag about while being dragged as weak by Reagan, who did Army PR videos during his service.
01:04 PM - Mar 08, 2023
brash
A
In response to Dan Reeser.
Too humble... Don't hear that much anymore.
02:46 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Kate Cohen
A
I saw this on Rachel tonight. I had no idea! What an amazing human !
10:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Connie
A
In response to Kate Cohen.
Same! I love the way she led up to the reveal.
02:12 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
Beyond sad that this country has shown little appreciation for the unbelievably humane man Jimmy Carter is. If only every so called Christian had an ounce of his strong faith and belief in charity. Jimmy Carter is truly a good man
10:19 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Carol Lovely.
Appreciation should be regardless of political persuasion, as whilst social & environmental issues are political ... only as far as policy implementation.

Planet Earth does not understand which political party is in power, only that its being destroyed.

#JimmyCarter legacy
02:25 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I knew about this story because my previously Republican hubby, before politics, loves the NAVY, which he served. He didn't like Carter as president but was in awe of this particular thing. I'm amazed he survived this situation. He's amazing to me, the leftie of the household.
07:06 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Metamorphosis Rox.
People do not need to agree politically, to appreciate that his influence extended beyond politics to the benefit of all.

Appears, the more time passes, the more understanding that he was ahead of his time.
02:28 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Rickey Woody
A
a real badass.
03:14 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Doxy Music ?™
A
In response to Rickey Woody.
So bad ... he's good 😎
03:19 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}