Christopher Bouzy
A
I previously stated I believe Trump would be convicted, but he will not go to prison. After last night, I might be wrong. If he is convicted in Georgia, I believe he will go to prison. I sincerely think Trump is now a flight risk.
07:37 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Mom0U812
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I think he’d try to go to Abu Dhabi.
If he goes to Russia I hope he ends up alone and broke in a dusty old house like Kim Philby
12:16 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
I believe they have some very nice accommodation in Moscow. Just avoid the upper floors and non-locking windows.
11:52 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
Would his SS detail really allow him to leave the country? Seems they have a duty to uphold the laws of this country, not just a duty to the person they are there to protect.
10:50 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
Good riddance to bad rubbish
07:37 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
03:46 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Ryan Buckley
A
Awesome! I believe it. Also, is it just me, or does the copy link not work on iphone app?
02:13 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Connell McGrath
A
TFG doesn't have a go bag. He has a go plane.
01:13 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Diana Vaniotis
A
It's a good kind of wrong. Any time the odds of DJT going to jail increases, we all are relieved.

The indictments alone provide some vindication that justice is being done. Personally, if he fled to Russia with a Red Notice that keeps him from coming back, I wouldn't be too upset.
12:18 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Mary Becker
A
11:42 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Lilhistorian
A
Perhaps, but he is surrounded by sycophants who adore him and tell him what he wants to hear. Plus, I have always believed he has handlers, people who pull his strings and dictate his every move, as long as they are benefiting. Question is, when will they realize they can't milk this cow anymore?
11:29 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Harry John McFadden
A
Where would he go? Who'd want to deal with that mess??
11:04 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Stefen Tower
A
I guess we'll know when tRump shows up on Russian state TV covering his "visit".
11:03 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
He will do his time in a military prison with private quarters and special amenities. All his correspondence will be monitored, and visitation will be limited. Hopefully the media will have only written access to Trump otherwise the video will incite violence and worship.
10:56 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Mark Ham
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Sounds like Guantanamo fits all those needs like a glove! He could have his SS unit with him since most were probably privy to lots of laws being broken.
08:50 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Amy Magnus
A
here's where his secret service protection starts being a major problem for him.
10:24 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Incognito Mosquito
A
But will the secret service let him abscond? They are with him 24/7
10:04 AM - Aug 15, 2023
King Fisher
B
As mentioned before, my fear is that if frump goes to jail, it’ll fulfill his quest (following Hitler’s image) & return to rule the world! As some experts suggested, we would be better off if he were to be declared mentally unfit & sent to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation. A loooong evaluation!
09:55 AM - Aug 15, 2023
June Cleaver2.0
A
In response to King Fisher.
Some experts are wrong. He needs to go to prison. The future of America as a real democracy is at stake. Once he's in jail, he is not coming back to rule anything.
10:11 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
In response to King Fisher.
He's old
minimally educated ( degree does not always = educated)
high maintenance
temperamental

Writing a book in prison is not something I even think about.
They'll be lucky to get him away from sitting in front of a TV.
12:02 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
09:42 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Javier Antonio González Rodríguez
A
I expect a full physical transformation & a mysterious attire, like the Elvis & Michael & Camilo Cienfuegos of our collective imaginations.

While I hope to see him in prison ofc, a quick disappearance, beginning with the coward’s flight, is way better than having to see more of him. Fly away, Don!
09:34 AM - Aug 15, 2023
ANDREA JAMES
B
If only. I wouldn't be mad. Keep him away from the WH!
09:30 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
If he ever does get sentenced to actual prison time, I think he would consider unaliving himself. Because he knows his slack-jawed cultists will worship him as a martyr.
09:28 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Hanna O'Neill
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
Maybe for fakesies, but that narcissistic a-hole would/could NEVER part with himself.
11:55 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Cameron L. Mitchell
A
Any chance Trump will be treated as a flight risk in Georgia?

That would certainly be .... entertaining

#LockHimUp
#LockThemAllUp
09:20 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
If they would use the 14th Amendment on him, I have questions...

Would he lose his SS detail?
Would he lose his lifelong pay?

It needs to be used, and let the chips fall where they may in his criminal charges.
09:08 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
The guy with his own plane that has his name plastered on it is a flight risk? Say it ain't so
09:07 AM - Aug 15, 2023
frog_enabler
A
He's surrounded by secret service agents. I doubt they will want to aid a felon to escape. I suspect that if he gets convicted he'll be given house arrest, with his agents. One hopes they cut his access to social media. If he goes to jail he's a goner, like Epstein. He's got secrets & powerful foes.
08:56 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Jon Crawford
B
🎶🎶The Devil went down to Georgia he was lookin for some votes to steal! 🎶 😂
08:36 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Janet Johnson
A
In response to Jon Crawford.
He was in a bind he was way behind and he was willing to make a deal
09:01 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Jenn Roark
A
In response to Jon Crawford.
09:54 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
I would love it if he runs. Lives somewhere for a few weeks telling the world how nothing will ever be done to him.
Because he will be brought back in handcuffs and chains. I want that visual.
He hasn't got the ability to lay low for a decade or so.
08:36 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
I hope they're smart enough (and the probably are) to be watching his movements at all times.

If his jet starts making an unscheduled flight over international waters, they better send some fighters to force him down.
08:33 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Where would he go...Trump owes ppl who kill others for way less.
08:20 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Rerun
A
I love the idea of Trump going to prison, but I’m predicting he will never see the inside of an actual cell.
My feeling is that there would be a secure house, probably on a military base, where he could be held.
I mean, after all, the Commander in Chief should qualify for a court martial, right?
08:14 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Linda Roderick
A
If he flees, he is telling us without a doubt, he is guilty as hell, about everything, every last charge.
08:11 AM - Aug 15, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}