Ana Christopherson
B
I'm so proud of MVP Kamala Harris not just because she a Woman of color from the Bay Area like me 😁, but also because she has basically murdered DeSatan's presidential hopes and dreams. I love her passion and compassion for people, her humanity, intelligence and her resilience when she's attacked
Pat Moore @PatMo
Never has a VP been scrutinized and received such negative press for doing their job as VP Harris. No one was concerned about what Pence, Biden, or Gore was doing as VP’s they were left alone. Black women are held to a higher standard. Let’s start posting her accomplishments so, it can go viral.
10:45 AM - Feb 07, 2023
10:06 AM - Aug 15, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Ana Christopherson.
Oh? SHE'S the reason DumbSantis is now a punchline? Care to share the deets?
10:09 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Ana Christopherson
B
In response to Ground Control.
She's a big part of considering how she literally went to Florida and gave a few speeches to condemn his insistence to teach children in Florida that slavery had it's benefits. You should really look up the speeches she made in the last month talking about this. She's not the sole reason
10:13 AM - Aug 15, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Ana Christopherson.
Ah, that bit. No, not by any means is she the sole reason (Ronnie-Boy's total lack of charisma also helped). But damn if it didn't help bury him.
10:23 AM - Aug 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}