Carlotta Berry
A
This whole situation feels like #KnowYourPlaceAggression in action. I know better than you. I can tell you what to do. Stay in your place because I get to control your behavior and actions. #IStandWithBouzy #StillOnSpoutible Abiding by #TermsOfService
04:05 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Mrs. Data Soong
B
In response to Carlotta Berry.
There are definitely hella white people whiting about the place. Especially with the ordering him around like he's their slave. Must be in those Neanderthal genes.
11:02 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
In response to Mrs. Data Soong.
I think I am most devastated by the BW ripping him apart on #MuskyTwitter and here. He has done something amazing and they are throwing tantrums about not getting their way.
11:06 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Torchy Windrush Brown
A
She is still at it.
06:22 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
In response to Torchy Windrush Brown.
Yeah I saw this on Twitter, she needs to get a life. This is ridiculous. Just leave and go start your own platform this makes no sense. #IStandWithBouzy
10:36 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Torchy Windrush Brown.
Shameless.
05:04 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
It's infuriating seeing these people get huffy with him because he politely declined their offer to tell him how to run his own website as if he wasn't perfectly capable of doing so without their help. And then had the nerve to call him arrogant. You KNOW they wanted so bad to say "uppity".
10:08 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Anne King
A
100%!!
I am so thankful to Chris & everyone at Spoutible for making a safe space here
04:48 PM - Feb 20, 2023
BriansWife
B
Me too, I'm not going anywhere!
04:06 PM - Feb 20, 2023