Sims Shenanigans
B
Me: the government and the way our society is needs to change
Everyone on spoutible: omg I'm offended! Gay hater! Racist!

Did I say anything about literally any one of you?or race? Or gender? No. The gov using us as pawns is what's petty. But yall are good at being petty and stupid too ✨️🥹😘
06:12 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Sims Shenanigans.
You said or strongly implied that left and right are equally bad. The right wants to kill bunches of us and imprison the rest; the left wants universal healthcare and free school lunches . So we take exception to that suggestion. Get it?
06:16 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Sims Shenanigans
B
In response to Amy Wolf.
Nah but you see the way the leftists internet attack people? Even when they haven't even said anything other than the government needs change? That's why you're the problem too. Eat it.
06:16 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
What you said was not about the government; it was about the right and left . I didn’t attack you. I responded . There’s a difference
06:18 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Sims Shenanigans
B
In response to Amy Wolf.
And what do the democratic (left) and the republican (right) make up? The government. Look at those dots connecting. Maybe I should have been simpler.
06:19 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
People who are not in the government also consider themselves right or left . Populace . This isn’t Twitter; you don’t get points for being rude
06:20 PM - Aug 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}