Tara Strange
A
One of my favorite things about Spoutible is this... When I Spout something, it reaches anyone that it naturally comes across. There's nothing rigging the algorithm against me. I will have genuine new people seeing my stuff and liking it or sharing it or even commenting on it. So nice!
05:49 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Grace Amandes
A
That's great. I seem to be having the same problem I had on the other platform, not much reaction or response to my posts. I didn't think I was that boring! LOL! Ah well. I guess I'll just reply to others.
In response to Tara Strange.
06:01 PM - Feb 20, 2023
anandalenalen
A
In response to Grace Amandes.
I just followed you too!

The key is following a LOT more people, and echoing and commenting on their stuff. Follow, follow, follow, and engage w/ your follows. That's how people see and find you and follow you. And as your followers grow, engagement on your original posts will grow.
10:33 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Leslie McKay
A
just followed you grace! i’m leslie
06:07 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Grace Amandes
A
In response to Leslie McKay.
Hi Leslie! I followed you back!
06:29 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Tara Strange
A
You're not boring! You found me and you weren't someone if met before ❤️ Now we see each other and you're awesome!
06:03 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Grace Amandes
A
Aww, thanks.
06:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Grace Amandes
A
To be fair, I had a lot more followers on the other site with almost zero engagement unless I replied to someone else. So I need to give it time.
06:06 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}