Blessed and Highly Favored
A
thread 1/4
It’s been a tough week y’all. A dear friend was hospitalized on Sunday, after ignoring some pretty serious symptoms over the past few months. Turns out it is the big C, and the prognosis at this stage is uncertain. Plus side is that it brought a few close friends together, I got to see some people I
07:00 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
thread 2/4
Have been friends with for near 20yrs. We haven’t had a real catch up since COVID, as some of them had moved and changed jobs. Life gets in the way sometimes. Friends like that, you pick up where you left off like no time has passed. My friend is in bad shape, and is too weak to start chemo.
07:03 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
thread 3/4
The moral of this thread, is reach out to your loved ones. Every moment is precious. Most importantly, follow up with health professionals if you have any symptoms that are unusual. Get a biopsy, scan, smear, X-ray if needed. Don’t put it off. Waiting until you’re so ill you can’t eat or keep
07:05 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
thread 4/4
Liquids down is not good. Tell your friends and family if you’re not feeling okay. In the scheme of things, it’s best to see medical professionals to rule out every scenario. Delaying checkups can be fatal.
07:06 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
Thank you. I live over an hour away from the hospital she’s at, but am visiting as often as I can. Thankfully a dear friend lives close by and is there with her every day. They are keeping us updated throughout the day. It’s not my first rodeo with the big C, but it never gets easier with loved ones
In response to Lynn Massie 💙.
07:09 AM - Aug 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}