Trish Not A Convicted Felon
A
Is there a covid expert here? Because as confusing as dealing with covid was before, it’s become even more confusing. I still N95/KN95 when I go inside a store or other building, but I feel like I’m the last one who is. Some of us can’t “just get over it.”

What’s up with #COVID ?
10:55 AM - Aug 17, 2023
bardsandsages
A
In response to Trish Not A Convicted Felon.
As far as I am concerned, Covid is here to stay. I will get the annual booster, just like I do with the flu shot. I will continue to mask in stores and crowded areas where I can't maintain distance. If I don't feel well, I will stay the Hell home and test if I think I've been exposed.
03:28 PM - Aug 17, 2023
MuzykConnexUs
A
Thanks SO much for considering others! I *still* mask-up in spaces with others. In the office, shopping, etc. This week I've heard two folks confirmed that they, or someone in their family, has gotten COVID. It is NOT over, stay vigilant!
11:28 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Miranda Allen
A
I still wear my mask when I'm in public. Not just for Covid but for allergies, colds, flus, RSV, and anything else that might be going around. I like not being sick.
11:27 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Dodi Davies
A
11:27 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
In response to Dodi Davies.
Not good. And yet it feels like no one cares anymore.
12:03 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Desdemona
A
I still wear a mask when I go into any public building and plan on getting the newest version of COVID vaccine when it arrives.
11:13 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Beth RN
A
What would you like to know? How can I help?
10:59 AM - Aug 17, 2023
A
In response to Beth RN.
Hi, thanks. No one masks in the hospital where my doctor’s office is. My last vaccine was the bivalent in October and she doesn’t recommend another one yet. I’ve been told covid doesn’t infect people in the same way and masks aren’t necessary. What the heck?
11:06 AM - Aug 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}