sfeertheorist
A
Hm. I know there's been a lot of panic about THEY'RE BANNING ALL NUDES!!! but I actually would like a more comprehensive language in the TOS about what's bannable and what isn't. Fine if it's New Tumblr's approach but just let me know if it's okay to post my neoclassical paintings okay?
05:16 PM - Feb 20, 2023
sfeertheorist
A
In response to sfeertheorist.
The vagueness is some cause for concern. I think most of Spoutible is pretty well meant and I appreciate it taking a firm stance against facism/committing to being more moderated in general when it comes to enabling abuse (something Twitter under Dorsey was terrible about even before the Muskrat)
05:17 PM - Feb 20, 2023
sfeertheorist
A
But I think for that reason it'd be good to clarify just WHAT is considered specifically explicit, because there is a very vicious subset of the internet that do purposely report LGBT/romantic content as explicit to deplatform people they simply don't like.
05:21 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Christine Welman
A
I second that question. I have some figure paintings that I love but am leery to share without being able to read the room (hopefully by literally reading an explicit policy doc).
07:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}