Salma Typhii
A
Which is why those of us culturally Christian can't just hand wave it away as "not real Christians just fundies". Christian tradition is forced conversions and persecution along with all the fun stuff like Christmas, Easter, and hymns
jocelynjtweet @jocelynjtweet
Fundamentalism in any form does this. Anyone not in the group is inherently bad. Fundamentalist Judaism others people, as does Fundamentalist Islam, Fundamentalist Hindus. Fundamentalist Christians simply have had more power and money to try to implement their will on others.
06:21 AM - Aug 18, 2023
06:34 AM - Aug 18, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
Well I’m not Christian (at least not anymore). And I will keep calling out fundamentalists of all religions. These right wing evangelicals Christians are fascists, and I will call them that. Or Christo-fascists as I have heard others call them.
In response to Salma Typhii.
07:00 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
There we go! I love calling them out ALL of them. When my Turkish friends compare RTE's Turkey to Daesh and the Taliban I cheer and agree (because they are right). I just don't like pretending our assholes are copying anyone. They have their own playbook
07:13 AM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}