Graham Kates
A
thread 1/7
SCOOP: Meet the private eye paid by a PAC to do work related to Trump's Manhattan cases.

A former cop who's also an accountant, he protected baseball star Aroldis Chapman, and once filmed a TV special in which he helped a psychic solve a crime.

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...
09:30 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 2/7
Save America's FEC filings describe $152k in payments as being for "research consulting." Crowley's firm, CTS Research & Investigation, is listed as just "CTS Research" in the filings.
09:43 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 3/7
Asked which case Crowley's work was related to — the Manhattan criminal case, or the E. Jean Carroll civil rape and defamation trial — attorney Joe Tacopina replied, "I think both."
09:43 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 4/7
Trump attorney Susan Necheles said, "I have no comment about what Crowley is doing. Obviously what the attorneys and investigators are doing to prepare for trial is privileged."
09:44 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 5/7
Crowley's firm is headquartered in a small Brooklyn storefront shop, where he also works as an accountant. The awning over the door says "Crowley & Sons Income Tax."
09:44 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 6/7
In 2015, the family of a teen who'd been lured to Calif. credited Crowley with finding her, according to
the Staten Island Advance. Crowley told the paper he solved her alleged kidnapping using phone and flight records, and "a little bit of gut feelings."
https://www.silive.com/new...
09:45 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Graham Kates
A
thread 7/7
Here's how another P.I. who knows Crowley well described him:

"I've known Sean for a long time. Sean is a principled guy. There are investigators that would do unethical, unprincipled things. Sean is not that kind of person," the private investigator said."
09:46 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Nathan Orr
A
In response to Graham Kates.
Wow, he actually got paid for work he did for Trump? He must be good.
09:33 AM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}