Missy McMurray
A
"It's very rare because it's illegal," First Amendment attorney Lynn Oberlander told NPR. "It doesn't happen very often because most organizations understand that it's illegal." This should NEVER happen and it’s a good thing they got called out.
10:52 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Missy McMurray.
These jerks are really finding out. Now the whole world knows about the sordid dirt they were trying to suppress when these gutter dwellers broke the law and killed a 98 year old woman. MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM FOR ALL JOURNALISTS. Quick karma return folks, I'm here for all it.
04:21 PM - Aug 29, 2023
StephForJustice
A
I read yesterday that the sheriff’s office kept a thumb drive with a lot of information on it and didn’t return it with the rest of the items, though they said they had returned everything, so this isn’t over yet, far from it!
11:05 AM - Aug 26, 2023
oceandrop
A
Will they also be called out in court? As far as I’m concerned, that needs to happen. A woman died from the trauma and shock they caused.
09:56 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
And I hope the Kansas State Troopers arrest the police chief for involuntary manslaughter in the death of of the 98 yo co-owner of the newspaper the day after the illegal raid.
11:05 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Missy McMurray
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
It’s very telling that when KBI took over, they immediately returned all seized items without even any investigation
11:09 AM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}