Professor Kyle
A
Inspired by @bmwillz , I crept back to X to make a final post. Not sure why I hadn't deleted my account before – really never use it.
01:31 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Staycie Francisco
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Following your lead. I just deactivated my account ☺️ I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger. I archived my account last week. I’m so glad I finally got rid of it. Good bye & good riddance! The rebranding as X was asinine…among other issues.
03:13 PM - Aug 18, 2023 (Edited)
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Staycie Francisco.
Great! I'm actually feeling pretty relieved that I'm doing it. Archived mine at the end of March.
03:18 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I wish I could dump mine, but my Kpop band official accounts are all there. As it is, I only visit rarely to catch up on them.
02:13 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
I did my farewell post in February but haven’t been able to delete the account bc I keep getting error messages. So I deleted it from my devices. I’ll check again to see if I can delete the account now.
01:59 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
Yeah, don't know why I've held onto mine. Excited to get rid of it – hopefully it works.
02:11 PM - Aug 18, 2023
NoThanks
A
They’re removing the BLOCK feature!!??? The fuck!!! They are openly encouraging abuse!! I’m so glad a shut down my account last year.
01:51 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Connell McGrath
A
I hope you get droves of followers bailing from twit!
01:39 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Connell McGrath.
I hope everyone does!
01:42 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I think the only reason I wont hit delete is because I dont want him selling my username and follows to someone who will misuse the account. I wouldn't have cared years ago but having 30k followers made me pause. I will let my name collect digital dust instead.
01:38 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
That makes sense – hadn't really thought of that. I don't have a ton of followers, so hopefully I'll be ok – think I'll be happier without the account there.
01:41 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I feel the exact same. He can't have my name.
02:13 PM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}