Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
Republican strategy is: We will hurt the people you hate. So, it isn't about economy. It isn't about education. It isn't about health care. It isn't about helping citizens in stress and disaster areas. It isn't about cleaning an environment. All it is, is hurting people; all people.
11:23 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
In my eyes it all boils down to racism, and a sense of divine privilege. Their prejudice makes them anti-everyone/anti-everything which does not align with their own views. I’m mostly referring to Magas.
05:18 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Owl Pacino
A
The #MAGA #GOP agenda is by and for White+Rich+Christian+Male people only. Ever since Goldwater.
04:31 PM - Aug 19, 2023
William Tulloch
A
This was the entirely predictable result of 5 decades of tribal politics. Studies after WW II demonstrated how easy it was to divide people into opposing groups and how that can lead to a desire to hurt the out group more than one wants to help the in group.
07:13 AM - Aug 19, 2023
A
In response to William Tulloch.
Only thing I'd change is the word "tribal". This is 100% white conservative bullshit since the inception. So let's use those descriptors. How might that change the rhetoric if we said, "white politics"?
11:38 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
No matter what the media said it was NEVER about "economic insecurity." It was 90% racism, overlapping with misogyny and xenophobia.
11:38 PM - Aug 18, 2023
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Never. Economic anxiety was the "cover" for racist bullshit.
11:38 PM - Aug 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}