Dennis Schvejda
A
Purple mushrooms... on my morning walk in Casco, Maine!
08:31 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
In response to Dennis Schvejda.
Those are beautiful and a little otherworldly, lol.

Love Maine but hv only explored the coast. I-95 is as close to Casco as I’ve gotten. Will have to see more inland next trip.
08:59 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dennis Schvejda
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
Purple mushrooms are new to me! Maine, as all states, has much to see and experience. Great you were able to visit the iconic Maine coast!
09:24 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
I’m hooked on the Maine schooners. Been coming to sail out of Rockland or Camden for 30 years. My favorite is the American Eagle. After moving to the Midwest and being landlocked for 40 yrs, I crave the wild beauty of the sea.
10:18 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dennis Schvejda
A
These Maine sailing vacations have always appealed to me, and just now looking over the rates, they are very reasonable. Something to think about!
10:40 AM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
Can’t recommend them enough! Great people, food, quiet, amazing views, walks, hikes, music. Schooneramericaneagle.com take a look. And you guys don’t have to drive 1300 miles to get there!
12:25 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dennis Schvejda
A
I looked at their site, plenty of trips offered, and yes, we're close! 😊
03:14 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
You both wd hv a great time I’m sure. I just went in June. You get to row ashore to these uninhabited islands and hike around, sometimes they ask you to get trash off beaches as you go, so a nature friendly trip. If you want a real treat, get a reservation at Primo in Rockland the nt you go aboard.
04:30 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dennis Schvejda
A
I showed my wife the website, now she's into it. We are planning extended family vacations. I like everything they offer. Appreciate you mentioning it!
04:41 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
Tell them Dolores sent you two! 😊⛵️
04:42 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Dennis Schvejda
A
I will! We are hoping to take our daughter's family (4 grandkids) after her husband returns from active duty overseas. That won't be until '25. Meanwhile, I suppose the Mrs. and I should check it out!
06:51 PM - Aug 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}