I Smoked Threads
A
Alright guys, it's time to play "Where Are The Other 3 Indictments"

We've already got FL for the documents, D.C and GA. for the coup, and NY for laundering hush money through his company.

I've got AZ and Michigan for the fake electors, and another federal case for scamming his donors. Your turn.
07:18 PM - Aug 19, 2023 (Edited)
Erin B
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Pennsylvania, or else wire fraud for grifting off his supporters
07:17 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Koronin
A
The E Jean Carol and the other case that Rachel talked about and I forgot what it is again that is scheduled at the end of Jan. Both civil cases.
06:23 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
There's all the corruption from his hotels being used by government and foreign officials while he was in office. Nepotism, plain graft, etc. He could be indicted once a month and it'd never end.
02:53 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Christopher Maldonado
A
New Jersey for the stuff done at Bedminster
10:26 PM - Aug 19, 2023
darryl
A
You may be hearing it here first. That guy will not be the republican nominee. He may not even appear on a ballot.
He is campaigning for something else
09:35 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Sarah Marshall
A
I want to see the wire fraud case bankrupt the campaign, the PACs, maybe even the RNC.
09:33 PM - Aug 19, 2023
darryl
A
that guy simply cannot be running for President of the United States. He s not President Biden’s opponent. That is absolutely unconstitutional in our country.
Beware he is up to the same ole crap. He is trying to set himself up as dictator of Confederacy 2.0.
09:21 PM - Aug 19, 2023
George Bishop
A
He had a superseding indictment for the docs, which is 5. E Jean Carroll is 6. There was another fraud one too, about a video phone system that was 7.
08:27 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Monika S.
A
No way was this message written by Trump. He can't spell '"unprecedented " nor pronounce it.
08:16 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Amy Kincaid
A
Michigan AG has indicted the fake electors, not sure if it will go higher than that or not. I've got so much popcorn ready to go for all of this!
07:31 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
PA fake electors?

Border wall fraud? How could he not be part of that with Bannon and others?

Any number of other fundraising fraud charges before, during, and after holding office.

Some sort of civil rights violation related to COVID disinformation, etc.

Something else with Mnuchin.
07:29 PM - Aug 19, 2023 (Edited)
frog_enabler
A
I don't know! I would guess Wisconsin, but there are so many choices! "In seven states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — so-called “fake electors” . . . .[were sent and are being investigated]" Nick Robertson, the Hill, 8/4/23
07:28 PM - Aug 19, 2023
darryl
A
In response to frog_enabler.
Wisconsin has civil actions going to court. No true prosecutions, yet.
09:22 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Janell The Wallflower
A
Nevada? 🤷‍♀️
07:22 PM - Aug 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}