Aislinn Tlc
A
It’s so interesting to see people jump to an us vs. them articulation of their defense of the TOS here. It kind of proves the point; negative motives are ascribed to those questioning, which is entirely possible in moderation as well when the terms aren’t clear.
10:34 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Aislinn Tlc.
Counterpoint:
The terms of the ToS were finalized before the site went live during live meetings between @cbouzy & those that signed up. The disingenuous minority that came later doesn't get to overrule the majorities decision just because
10:39 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
So you feel that a newly developing platform is perfect as is when it’s launched? I support implementation of software for clinicians, and as much as we try to anticipate all needs and get it right during prep, there are always, always things not anticipated that need to be adjusted after go live.
10:42 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
And you seem to imply that because some people didn’t know/weren’t able to participate in those meetings, they are forever shut out as contributing members of this platform?

Again, my point re: us vs. them and making people feel unwelcome.
10:44 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
They made us feel like sex objects. Just like the GOP does. Exactly why we left Twitter in the first place. They are the problem.
10:48 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
“THEY” are the problem. Who’s they?
10:50 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In our eyes it's an Op cause almost all of them lead back to NateTheLawyer or the Anti Amber Heard trolls. Almost all of them.
10:55 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
I don’t know who NateTheLawyer is or why Amber Heard has anything to do with this.
10:59 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
You don't know Christopher's background so of course it doesn't make sense to you. They have been attacking him for close to a year now. Over that. Since the trial began. So... its fishy that their accounts lead back to them. Also... you didn't agree with my assessment. What is this?
11:01 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
Not sure why you’re asking me about some other person’s post, or why Bouzy’s past issues should affect people’s ability to give input on this new platform. I hear you saying it’s all a coordinated group, but the person who raised the question/offered to help isn’t part of that group, nor am I.
11:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
The person who offered help went about it the complete wrong way and you're clearly not listening. Stop sexualizing the lgbtq community. We are sick and tired of it. Find other ways to make your points. And... don't demand.
11:06 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
Do you believe that a participant here has more responsibility for how they communicate than the person running the platform? I rather think it’s the other way around
11:08 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
It's his platform. No? He opened it up early to suggestions. He listened to us. Now some outside romance novelist want to come in and demand things like they have a say. Ma'am.
11:09 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
I believe when you run a service used by people, you have an obligation to those people, all of them. How you interact with them reflects on your customer service
11:12 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Believe everything you want to believe. Christopher has made his statement... correct?
11:13 PM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Aislinn Tlc
A
And how did he do that? With kindness, respect, at a minimum, basic civility?
11:15 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
He didn't need to. He did what needed to be done. Where was this discourse when mastadon, post, etc... all launched. Nowhere. They all ran back to those platforms right? Yes. Those platforms have the same rules. But... because spoutible is owned by a black man... here we are.
11:18 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
I don’t speak for anyone else. I thought I’d try this platform because Twitter is currently controlled by a thin skinned narcissistic libertarian who is driving it into the ground. I liked its format and this seemed closest, which Bouzy suggested as well. So far, it’s not been fun with the pile on
11:21 PM - Feb 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
You don't think he's done with the pile on? He's been dealing with these trolls for years.
11:22 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Aislinn Tlc
A
When you own a platform, you are not just a member joining in. You’re the leader who sets the tone and models the behavior you hope to facilitate. Leading isn’t easy and sometimes it involves putting up with assholes. How you respond to that says everything about you as a leader
11:26 PM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}