Auntie CC .
A
Have you had covid? Long covid? Are you up to date with vaccinations? We're unprepared and this is going to be a nightmare. 😱https://www.salon.com/2023...
09:53 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
Had it in Feb of 2020, I'm all vaxxed up as I don't want it again. I only had a mild case according to my doctor, I don't care I still don't want it again
10:25 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Nancy Kurinec.
It's such a nasty virus. I hate that even mild cases can result in long covid. These poor kids today. The future is frightening. 😭
11:56 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
Agreed .. I have had acid reflux ever since I had Covid, it started about 2 weeks after the Covid symptoms hit me. Most symptoms vanished after 6 weeks but the tiredness/lack of energy lasted months and the acid reflux has continued to stick around so far.
10:37 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
In response to Nancy Kurinec.
Hopefully more research will result in some definitive treatments. My worry is the dementia and our aging population. We're going to lose a large section of our workforce. It's not looking good.
12:03 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Nancy Kurinec
A
I know .. im in full agreement, I have a few former co-workers who went out with long covid and haven't been able to return to work in over 2 yrs due to the health issues it left them with
08:14 PM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}