Pam T.
A
I'm telling u Joe Biden kicked ass with this student loan program. He doesn't toot his own horn, but something that affected (positively) millions of people across multiple demographics should be shouted from the rooftops!

C'mon, DNC...
#SAVEPROGRAM
10:08 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Pam T..
The list of the administration's accomplishments has been impressive and unprecedented in scope. (He does toot his own horn, at least on Xitter--perhaps for lack of our doing so sufficiently there, here, and elsewhere.)
#BidenDelivers
#BidenHarris2024
10:27 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Pam T.
A
Hmmm...in the "there's an app for that" world we live in, we need the DEM message folks to, well, DEM message...more. He shouldn't have to worry about the Tubervillains and Stupidfaniks of the GOP taking credit for his accomplishments. There's an organization (app) for that, imo.
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
10:37 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Pam T..
Def so. That said, Joe's patient--by way of experience. There's plenty of time, and an appropriate time for everything. I suspect the strategy is in place. Our part is to have confidence in that such that we don't distract from or undermine it. I've spouted a bit about it and will continue to.
10:42 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Pam T.
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
This is so true. And, so far, his patience and timing is impeccable.

Keep speaking on it.
10:44 AM - Aug 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}