Miriam
A
DeSantis is making waves again. Teachers are getting fired. I know calling someone a Nazi is a bit redundant these days but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......... 🐦
06:38 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Miriam.
The Nazis got a lot of their ideas from the Jim Crow South so DeSantis isn't a Nazi, he's just an American.
11:58 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
This is a depressing thought. I used to think of Nazis as a movement isolated to the past and in Germany. Then I grew up and realised its omnipresent
07:10 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Heather Holloway
A
In response to Miriam.
He must have skipped history when they were teaching about Nazis.
11:03 PM - Feb 21, 2023
eTrix☮️❤️?
A
In response to Miriam.
…it’s a nazi duck…
10:03 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Jenny Wren (She/Her)
A
In response to Miriam.
he's a Nazi and wannabe Hitler. Dangerous and crazy is never a good combo.
07:21 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Miriam.
Democrats need to be fully aware of the existential danger for America that is DeSantis, and be ready to fight it just as hard as we would a Trump 2024 run. This man is all of Trump's fascism and cruelty and vindictiveness in a slicker package with less baggage. He is DANGEROUS.
06:49 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I agree, Trump was narcissistic and dumb. DeSantis is fully aware of what he is doing, which makes him more terrifying. Although I do think he is just trying to out Trump Trump and if he wins the nomination he'll dial it all the way back to moderate for the general
07:12 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Miriam.
And we have a massive teacher shortage. You only need a high school diploma to teach here now. No one wants the job. He is purposely destroying the public school system here in favor of for profit charter schools.
06:42 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Teresa Williams
A
In response to Josol.
So that all those fresh, impressionable young minds can be shaped however they want. This has happened before.
07:26 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Josol.
That's insane. He's so power hungry he's willing to cause lasting destruction.
07:13 AM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}