Nadeem Ahmed
A
BREAKING: Calls for Marjorie Taylor Greene to be removed from the Homeland Security Committee grow after she calls for a "national divorce" between red and blue states, the kind of secession talk that sparked the Civil War. RT TO DEMAND THAT SHE BE REMOVED FROM THE COMMITTEE!

ECHO ECHO ECHO
08:10 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
In response to Nadeem Ahmed.
She should be expelled like GS, and wouldn’t it be RS not RT?
10:10 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
I suppose the red states will want the blue states to pay alimony. Who else is going to be able to pay the bills?
09:03 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
Red and blue states is just dumb. Mind you, it’s a statement from the GOP dumb caucus.
11:58 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Michelle Has Time Today Schultz
A
I appreciate what they're doing, but she's Kevin's girl... ir something. The only way we're going to get that racist loon off any committee is to vote her out and retake the House.
09:46 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Birdsayma
A
Marge is McCarthy's ticket to stay the speaker - he won't remove her, the gavel is too important to him.
As far as I can tell he hasn't come out and said anything that doesn't involve:
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Price of eggs
The border
01:42 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Just like when Trump announced "I can shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Ave.& get away with it" so too could MTG stand on the House floor and announce she's the DC Bomber w/o a peep from the GOP. 1/2
09:06 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Because just like w/Trump they made a pact w/the devil here too. They could've stopped her from ever running by primarying her they did nothing & now she is their top donor earner & has built a Nat'l brand that allows her to ignore the party altogether she has more power & reach just like Trump.
09:09 AM - Feb 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Ground Control
A
Guess ripping that term off from academic Kamil Galeev (who used it to talk about the possible breakup of the Russian Federation) could have gone better.
08:41 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Donna
A
Your Spout has been echoed.
08:17 AM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
Dane Guernsey
A
Do you have a link to an article? I'd love for more heat towards her.
08:13 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}