Spry Lorax
A
thread 1/2
Well that was unusual. Came here and within minutes blocked three accounts. One was a rude, obnoxious David Sirota/Second Amendment stan in my replies/mentions, and two others were just... anti-Trans bigots I guess is the best description.

So rare to need to block here, compared to Twitter/X.
06:25 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Spry Lorax
A
thread 2/2
But this did raise a question in my mind... how do you see the list of accounts you blocked? If I wanted to go unblock someone (maybe I blocked by accident, or maybe I just want a 'temporary' block to give an account (or me) a time-out...), how do I do it? Is that a missing feature?
06:27 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Spry Lorax
A
Anti-LGBT+ bigots and RWNJ harassers are not people I just have a 'difference of opinion' with.

Yes, I react to irrational hate and harassment in my mentions by blocking the perpetrators.

Why on earth do YOU have a problem with that? What business is it of yours how I run my account?
In response to LivinAloha.
02:57 PM - Aug 21, 2023
LivinAloha
B
In response to Spry Lorax.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:13 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Spry Lorax
A
In response to LivinAloha.
A Cornel West supporter that thinks his vote has to be "earned"?

You need better friends. It's not about a difference of opinion. It's a difference in morality. He's a selfish, self-absorbed, ignorant tool who isn't helping & who is actively hurting people like me. So yeah. I stand by my reaction
11:26 PM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}