Robb Davis
A
My husband and our son were away for the weekend. I did a massive cleanup of two rooms (office and our bedroom), played a ton of video games, exercised a few times, saw some friends, and was just generally lazy. Some thoughts:

Video Games — Thanks @zieak I did try out West of Loathing. … 1/x
08:19 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Robb Davis
A
In response to Robb Davis.
It was a fun, easy to play distraction among my old favourites like #LeagueofLegends . I played the old King’s Quest games and this was in that style. I’ll go back to it I’m sure.

I played a fair bit of #magicthegathering too, using matcherino.com to find free tournaments for gems. … 2/x
08:22 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Robb Davis
A
It’s so satisfying to throw out old stuff, organize the things you need, and see all that space open up in drawers or even on the floor. Knowing where things are now is a bonus, and I found a few gift cards I’d lost track off. It’s like being paid for your work! … 4/x
08:25 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Robb Davis
A
Missing Family — Obviously the big downside is being alone in a house when I’m not used to it. I actually didn’t mind it, a throwback to my single days. But I found myself reliving habits I disliked—leaving empty dishes everywhere, not sleeping at good times. And I did miss the fam too. … 5/x
08:27 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Robb Davis
A
I’d do it again maybe once or twice a year. It was good to recharge and have a break, see friends and keep those other relationships nurtured. I’d highly recommend it if you can swing it! … 6/6
08:29 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}