Adam Hebert
A
thread 1/2
Alright, folks. Here's a public service announcement. A nickel's worth of free advice.

If you're the sort of person so devoid of a sense of humor that the rod up your butt says "DAMN! You got issues!", you don't want to follow me. I joke, including about the weight of certain orange dictators.
03:31 PM - Aug 21, 2023 (Edited)
Adam Hebert
A
thread 2/2
Seriously, it's like some people want a social media platform that feels like it's a morgue. No humor, no joking, no fun.
03:53 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Trudi Miller
A
Jokes are fine, and TFG is definitely a worthy target. Just be careful not to include people that don’t deserve ridicule, is all we ask. Then you will get raged on, and rightly so according to the TOS. I looked through your spouts so far and nothing is cringey, so your humour seems ok to me!
In response to Adam Hebert.
03:55 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Adam Hebert
A
In response to Trudi Miller.
I can be a little hot blooded and quick to anger. But I know that good comedy comes from punching up, not punching down or... across? I just don't get these humorless people who jumped down my throat because I made a joke about TFG getting weighed this week. I'm not their enemy. He is.
03:58 PM - Aug 21, 2023
hal
A
In response to Adam Hebert.
Is it fair to refer to anyone who is offended as "humorless"? People have different triggers, and that's ok. Just because someone takes exception to something you joke about doesn't mean they should be dismissed as having "a stick up their butt."
04:34 PM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}