Cindysgold
A
We'll see....
Pierson Tyler-Leonard @The_Old_Crank
I'm very intrigued by the bond agreement Trump & Willis made today in it Trump is literally forbidden to either post or even repost anything that can be construed as intimidation, threats or coercion to incite others to do intimidate witnesses, prosecutors or judges. This is VERY explicit in detail.
05:31 PM - Aug 21, 2023
05:34 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Cindysgold.
I said I was intrigued I didn't say it would work..lol.. But it definitely goes much further then any of the other three judges have gone to try & curtail Trump's threats.. Trump knows they are hollow threats b/c nobody is going to imprison him for breaking the rules, he's done his whole life, so..
08:11 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Cindysgold
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I agree...he's gotten away with his whole life. I'm not even sure he'll go to prison if he's convinced. Maybe home detention....really nothing is a surprise 😮
08:57 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Trump will not spend a day in prison if convicted b/c of his secret service detail, there's no practical manner in which they could jail him with his detail 24/7.. Also, he a Big Mac away from death & he'll be in appeals til he reaches the "White Castle.." of his dreams..
09:01 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Cindysgold
A
I don't believe he'll spend time in Prison either..But..i think he'll be convicted. we're probably part of the few that think that..
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
09:18 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Almost 100 felonies & counting in 4 different jury pools throughout the Eastern seaboard yes he'll be convicted of something, somewhere by at least one if not more of these four juries.. Even Trump is not that lucky to skate all of these indictments & charges & we only need one conviction out of 100
09:41 PM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}