Eugene
A
Is Tucker Carlson going to share all the 1/6 footage McCarthy gave him with Vladimir Putin/Russia before FoxNews shares it with their viewers? I am being serious. He has repeatedly expressed his allegiance to Russia.
10:09 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Eugene.
Does that footage include areas of the Capitol that are normally off-limits, or other information that might be classified or otherwise compromise the Capitol's security? Because it sounds to me like Kremlin McCarthy just gave a blue print for the next attack to our enemies.
11:03 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Now that it's out in public, here's my question: how much of the plan just got blown to smithereens?
11:14 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Apara Basu
B
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Jamie Raskin and MSNBC say that they do. Besides, they can show the Russians and their stooges the safe rooms and positions of the cameras. Besides, the seditionists will now have a lot more time finding unbiased jury if faux news is as popular as faux say they are.
11:49 AM - Feb 21, 2023
hal
A
In response to Eugene.
The point is that they'll control the narrative. They can raise doubts about especially damning footage so that pseudo-skepticism will be the dominant position before anyone else can react. It keeps them from having to take a defensive position on the videos.
10:51 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Julie B
A
In response to Eugene.
I believe it goes to Putin first to be manipulated.
10:28 AM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}