Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Was I the only person literally making winding hand gestures toward the TV screen at Judge Luttig in anticipation of his every word albeit they were measured, purposeful & he speaks super slowly not certain if it's for effect or a medical condition but it was a riveting interview nonetheless.. HOPE!
05:28 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Hilla
A
I thought you might like to see Judy Woodruff's interview of Judge Luttig. It's a bit unnerving as he is worried about our democracy surviving as so many of us are. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/conservative-retired-judge-says-trump-corroded-and-corrupted-ameri...
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
06:16 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Hilla.
Thanks for this article & also like Judge Luttig Woodruff is an extremely conservative journalist so this is saying something for her to put out a piece that's clearly anti-Trump in nature. The worry for 24' comes down to the overall lack of Biden enthusiasm as the incumbent POTUS & will be overcome
07:36 PM - Aug 22, 2023
Hilla
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I hope enough people see how well his admin is working & how much expertise they have. The thought of the horrible crazies getting more power is terrifying and we need people to support Biden & Harris. And control of Congress or nothing's getting done. Scary times but I am still hopeful.
09:56 PM - Aug 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}