Hope Girl
A
The fake, ginned up drama over on Twit today, with Twit Witch Wonk and her flying monkeys was… a waste of some good minutes. Using Samantha Markle as a credibility wand was a bizarre flex for the Witch Wonk, but not unexpected. @cbouzy - thanks for leveling that out today and for #Spoutible 🌏
12:13 PM - Feb 21, 2023
GWP
A
In response to Hope Girl.
That is whose followers started arguing with me yesterday afternoon.
01:11 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
This whole thing reminds me of a toxic workplace I once had. There was the in crowd (15 people) and me. Then new folks started (3), we got to be friends, and hung out. In crowd melted down because we never invited them to our stuff and legit spent 7 of 8 hours a day making drama 1/2
01:10 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Criticizing everything we did, calling us exclusionary, etc despite the fact they never once asked us to join anything individually or as a group, etc.. It was weird, we ignored them, and went our merry way
01:13 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Criticizing everything we did, calling us exclusionary, etc despite the fact they never once asked us to join anything individually or as a group, etc.. It was weird, we ignored them, and went our merry way
01:13 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Phoebe Xavier
A
I didn't understand the accusation that Bouzy had "bought a Russian website for 90$ and gained 200k followers"??? Wtaf
01:05 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Phoebe Xavier.
I swear I have heard that exact same accusation before, but can't remember if it was against Post, Mastodon, or some other website
01:15 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Helen Highly
A
Samantha Markle’s involvement clinches it: Totally Bogus. Her profile even calls herself “anti-woke MAGA.”

What a nest of vipers. Really, this is the worst kind of insidious rabbit hole. I hope folks will not pay attention and #IStandWithBouzy
12:49 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
Governor McCheese
A
In response to Helen Highly.
I'm not sure of the first part of her "gotcha" here. So in her little scenario, "fucking around" is... creating another platform run the way he would like it to be run?
12:54 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Carolyn
A
In response to Helen Highly.
What is this lady's problem with @cbouzy & @Spoutible ? She is out of her mind on Twitter. I don't even think she has been here to see it herself. UGH I used to follow her years ago and she waws "normal" but she has gone nuts.
01:52 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Waldo Grace
A
12:22 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}