Will Hutchinson
A
Not surprised. This is why Biden had his VP Secret Service contingent and the Delaware National Guard front and center when he was inaugurated. He knew he could trust them. I can't believe I have to write that the loyalty of Secret Service personnel was in question, but there you have it.
MuellerSheWrote Bot @MuellerSheWroteBot
BREAKING: A CREW investigation reveals friendly emails between OATH KEEPERS and the SECRET SERVICE #MuellerSheWrote
11:35 AM - Aug 23, 2023
11:41 AM - Aug 23, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Donna
A
In response to Will Hutchinson.
This bit of vital information has been missed by MSM. I remember it being covered alittle Jan 2021 before te Inauguration but never brought up again. Thanks, Will. Jan 6th Committee never brought it up and it surprised me.
11:56 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Will Hutchinson
A
In response to Donna.
This info may not have been known when the Jan6 committee met. #MuellerSheWrote implied #CREW just found it out
03:58 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
I don't think people are surprised. Where are all the text messages?? Remember, the agency denied intentionally deleting texts! I hate to say it but, there are always a few horrible people in many workplaces.
11:54 AM - Aug 23, 2023
Gregg Nabbinoi
B
Time to clean house! Loyal to elected officials not RW groups agitating for overthrow.
11:51 AM - Aug 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}