Kerry
A
Not sure if it's a #SpoutibleBug or #spoutiblefeature but I cannot use emojis under their current state of disorganization. It overwhelms my #adhd brain. Until they get more organized I'm using the emojis on my Mac computer - I press the fn + E keys to view them on my system.
01:23 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Marc Schelske
A
In response to Kerry.
If oniPhone you can use emojis without looking at the Spoutible list. You’ve got a built in emoji keyboard that pops up when you hit the happy face key to the left of the space bar. If it’s not there, you should be able to hit the keyboard selector button (looks like a globe) to bring it up.
01:41 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Kerry
A
In response to Marc Schelske.
YAS! They are also on the Mac desktop. Look under Edit > Emojis. Shortcut: press the fn key plus the E key to show the emoji list. the window stays open until you close it. Double click on an emoji to insert it in your text.
01:46 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Momma DCI aka Ann
A
In response to Kerry.
I've not been diagnosed with ADHD (but sometimes I wonder if I would be...), but yes, I feel the same re the emojis!
01:26 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Kerry
A
In response to Momma DCI aka Ann.
I was JUST having this discussion w someone on another forum. I didn't know I had it either. But I heard someone talking on a different topic & mentioned she had been diagnosed w ADHD - a LOT clicked for me. Menopause can make it worse so you finally realize you have it in your 40s, 50s or 60s.
01:30 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}