Anna Cris
A
Hello! Where are my #knitting spouties? Just wanna say hi! 👋🏼 I still consider myself a knitting newbie as I've only been knitting since 2021 and loving every single moment.
12:42 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Lisa M
A
In response to Anna Cris.
I am wanting to get started, but a lot of the "knitting for beginners" articles and books seem too advanced. How did you get started? Any recommendations for resources?
01:16 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Anna Cris
A
In response to Lisa M.
Omg yes! I feel you on that but I found the BEST YouTube page called Sheep & Stitch. Her videos are fantastic for beginners and she walks you through everything step by step. This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/@s... Try it and let me know how you like it.
04:55 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Lisa M
A
Hello again! Thanks for the recommendation on how to get started! I watched some Sheep and Stitch videos during the Superbowl, and just finished a super cute hat! But maybe the biggest lesson I learned? Yarn weight matters (it’s comically huge). 😂
11:30 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Anna Cris
A
😂 Yes yarn weight does matter. I learned that the hard way too. I LOVE your CUTE hat though! 😍 It looks cozy and I love the colors. What did you think of Davina's teaching style?
In response to Lisa M.
01:35 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Lisa M
A
I loved it! I played around with her videos for an hour or two, and then decided to jump right in. She was also helpful when I got off a few stitches and needed to backtrack. She’s a great resource!
12:18 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Anna Cris
A
In response to Lisa M.
I don't think I would've ever jumped in had I not found her page. I'm currently knitting my first pair of socks from another page I found on YouTube but I feel like nobody teaches like Davina LOL. I'm so happy I was able to share with you.
02:51 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}