June is LGBTQ+ PRIDE Month ??️‍?
A
thread 1/2
#SpoutanSoaps #GeneralHospital
Yesterday's show, Thurs. 7-20. Molly#3 on her Day#2 & guess what? I did not hate her! That's incredible progress. Molly was at Sam's as you remember & Kristina showed up at the door.
09:50 AM - Jul 21, 2023
A
thread 2/2
When she saw Molly she tried to flee, but Sam made her come in & set the two of them to talk to each other. Turns out it was a great idea. They had a meaningful conversation & indeed made up. They were going to share ice cream when we left them.
09:50 AM - Jul 21, 2023
A
1. I'm behind. 2. i love Kate Mansi as NuKristina. 3. I am open to NuMolly. We'll see. 4. I hate the stuffed animal, Valiant! 5. I refuse to believe Alexis treated it as real. 6. Gladys must die a slow painful death 7. I don't care about Gregory. 8. Trina & Spence must consummate!
In response to Pamela.
07:37 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to June is LGBTQ+ PRIDE Month ??️‍?.
1 I realized now that I mixed up the 2 new actresses! NuMolly is meh. NuKristina is cool. It’s that I liked OldKristina a lot.
2 Valiant - meh. 3 Gregory feels like an ALS PSA. He and Tracy have potential. 4 Gladys and the doc both need to suffer. 5 Go away Nina. 6 Trina&Spencer! Portia -go away
08:10 PM - Aug 23, 2023
A
In response to Pamela.
1. Lexi was a real fan favorite. I don't know why Frank didn't want her to play Kristina anymore. No one does. 2. Tracy & Gregory?!!! Noooooooo. 3. Love Cynthia, Hate NINA. 4. SprinaMWAH! 5. Portia has turned into the Meddling Monster Mother from Hell!
09:23 PM - Aug 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}