Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 1/6
Watching reporters talk about the spectacle that is the evil orange Dumbfuck Drumpf, as he lands in Georgia to turn himself in, yet again, for his criminal conduct, as they wonder if he'll say anything different than he did on his Truth Isn't Truth Social aka Liar Social.
07:13 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 2/6
I don’t get how all of Drumpf's donors and supporters still stand by him, even though he doesn’t even stand by his codefendants by helping them pay for lawyers. Make it make sense.
07:21 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 3/6
Not seeing any crowds waiting on the roads to wave at the orange criminal Dumbfuck Drumpf. There's a few lookyloos & reporters, but that's about it. It's rather hilarious really to see how few of his "base" came out for him.
07:33 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 4/6
"You're going to prison. There's your new home."

THAT'S all I can think of right now.
07:36 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 5/6
I am glad he's been arrested again, but of course, even though he already broke the bond agreement before posting his bail bond, he's ALREADY getting released to his secret service guards, because no one, not even in GA, will hold him accountable for his breaking those rules.
07:49 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
thread 6/6
PS - turned on MSNBC & the TV an hour ago, just in time to watch Drumpf's jet land & now I'm watching it leave again. Maybe it should land in Moskva...
08:37 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Jennie Jonzen
A
Head down & then smirks & thumbs up at reporters won't help you get out of your criminal liability, you evil orange freak.
In response to Jennie Jonzen.
07:17 PM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}