Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
The Surprising Greatness of Jimmy Carter
The media and the very start of the GOPs political disinformation machine has created a false narrative around Jimmy Carter Administration accomplishments. Reagan has wrongly been credited and wrongly took credit for many of Carter’s accomplishments.
04:03 PM - Feb 21, 2023
junerose32
B
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
The only thing most reps have ever been good at (with obv.exception of Abe) is spin. They send people to war for no reason but they "support the troops." They repeatedly tank the economy but they are the trusted ones to fix it. And they convince people to vote against their own interests with ease.
04:16 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Sherri Chance
A
Having shook President Carter's hand will forever be the honor of my life.
09:06 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Katie E
A
Funny, I saw that when I was a kid, but who listens to 14 yr olds
11:23 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Sir Humphrey Purrcival
A
The media is only now figuring out Carter was great? As a little kid, I KNEW he was great. He reminded me of Mr Rogers. Kind, loving, caring. Made me feel safe. Reagan scared me.
05:20 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Julie BlueWave
A
I proudly cast my first vote for President for #JimmyCarter
11:49 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Julie BlueWave.
Me, too. Never made me regret it. In fact, with every year that goes by, I am more proud than ever to have given Carter my first presidential vote.
05:46 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Thee Mame
A
President Carter was ahead of his time in many ways. The press vilified him every chance they got. Reagan was good at one thing, showmanship. He knew how to use the press, and they lapped it up. I’m glad to see President Carter get his due. His Nobel Peace Prize has irritated every GOP since.
01:07 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Abigail Rhyddyd
A
His dedication to the people was unparalleled. He's a national treasure, IMHO. ❤️❤️
07:55 AM - Feb 23, 2023
J Peter Brady
A
I voted for Carter in '76 but for Anderson in '80; my mistake then was a mix of youth and a poor economy. Reagan was a disaster that we're still feeling.
09:14 AM - Feb 22, 2023
journey0307
A
Carter outlived Reagan & seeing the outpouring of love while he's still here granted health deteriorating. Mentally, still alert.
04:34 PM - Feb 21, 2023
glinyx
A
Yeah, I remember--having lived through all of it.

It's been a tragedy to watch the promise of what could be getting destroyed by the GOP over the past 50 years.

Moreso, because my tiny political demographic could not fight the overwhelming wave of Boomers screaming that greed is actually good.
04:29 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Natalie Hill
A
I knew people who worked in his administration, good people who cared about the American People! The rich conspired to make sure he was a one term president. He was a good President & an even better human being.
04:19 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Hawaii Wiley
B
Yes he did.
04:12 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}