Finn Porter
A
Watching the Welcome to Wrexham doc now (I'm only on ep 2) and looked up the abysmal results the first team has at the moment, then looked at the women and they win almost every game. Why are we focusing on the men then? I'm not surprised, just annoyed. Don't even want to ask about salaries...
08:30 AM - Aug 09, 2023
FanTam
A
In response to Finn Porter.
I hope you are enjoying the documentary. I agree - the women's team is stellar!

Women's sport is so undervalued. Lucky for Wrexham, Rob and Ryan are committed to uplifting the women's team. Keep an eye out. 😊
08:43 PM - Aug 20, 2023
Finn Porter
A
In response to FanTam.
Disney plus is refusing to play the rest of the episodes for me. I've been having trouble with it for a while. Usually it fixes itself and I just have to wait it out. Let's hope that happens soo because I want to keep watching!
02:12 AM - Aug 21, 2023
FanTam
A
Hi Finn - sorry to hear about the Disney issues and seeing episodes. I have YouTube TV and recorded it because they re-show it on FX. I don't know if you have that option. It's a great show - I hope you get more episodes.
09:56 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Finn Porter
A
In response to FanTam.
Hey, I tried again yesterday and it worked again. Now only one episode left. ⚽
01:02 AM - Aug 24, 2023
FanTam
A
Finn, that's great!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have never really watched football/soccer - but I love this story and listen to podcasts about Wrexham... my favorite of which is a husband and wife - @methewifeandwrexhamafc . He's a longtime fan, she's a newbie - they're so funny.
08:46 PM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}