Buford T InJustice
A
Yesterday I shared MTG’s tweet not in support but to show what we are up against. I was criticized and blocked. This is why I shared that tweet. We have to take MTG seriously. She’s crazed but far from alone in how she feels. We ignore her at our peril. #Democracy #Politics
03:37 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Scorpio Venom
A
In response to Buford T InJustice.
There's a difference how a post is presented. There's also some who are only looking for rainbow & unicorn posts. 🤷‍♀️ Yesterday I encountered my first troll post on here. They not only posted but supported their Nikki Haley post.
03:41 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Buford T InJustice
A
In response to Scorpio Venom.
I agree. Yesterday it was very clear my sharing of her tweet along with my quote showed I despise Greene. But just the fact I shared her tweet was enough to send someone crazy. We have to face the threats ahead. Hiding won’t help us defeat fascism.,
03:58 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Scorpio Venom
A
If we could tailor our feeds it would be less problematic. I cringe at food plates, book reviews, wordle, & unrelatable random thoughts. Others want to escape to that. Twitter was so big it wasn't an issue. We'll knock heads until Spoutible grows.
04:23 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Buford T InJustice
A
I couldn’t agree more. I’m feeling like at times the eggshells here are so thin a mosaic could be made. My thinking is people have to get thicker skins and allow for others points of view. (Not hate speech) I’m hoping in time that does occur. The my way or else isn’t for me.
04:36 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Scorpio Venom
A
😂 I get what you're saying. I detest preaching to the choir but I want updates. News articles that provoke thought & debate.
04:39 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Buford T InJustice
A
Exactly what I want. Hoping it happens. Early days.
04:45 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}